Went back to swimming today and I finished 20 laps and it felt and still feels so nice. The exercise is all I needed and my emotions found a more sensible outlet.
I decided to make a list today.
I have always made lists, of music I need, books to read, I make lists while studying something and lists have always been an integral part of my life. I like making lists.
I’m going to make a list of all the things I want to do, things I want on my bucket list.
Things to be done
1. Learn to scuba-dive, paraglide and jet skiing.
2. Bag pack travelling.
3. Learn to bar tend.
4. Buy a house by the sea and renovate it all by myself.
5. Start a bikers café next to a national highway.
6. Own an old mansion with a pool.
7. Have a fancy wedding.
8. Grow old with someone I love on my seashore house.
9. Teach in a school and get back home on time to cook for my spouse and kids.
10. To never forget that I have all the love and support I need, I just have to ask.
I hope this list grows everyday…